You are warmly invited to participate in the 5th Exascale Applications and Software Conference (EASC 2018), to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on the 17-19 April 2018.
Topics of interest
The organisers seek novel contributions in all areas associated with applications, tools, software programming models and libraries, and other technologies necessary to exploit future exascale systems.
- enabling and optimising applications for exascale in any area;
- developing and enhancing algorithms for exascale systems;
- aiding the exploitation of massively parallel systems through tools, e.g. performance analysis, debugging, development environments;
- programming models and libraries for exascale;
- exascale runtimes and system software;
- evaluating best practice in HPC concerning large-scale facilities and application execution;
- novel uses of current generation and future exascale systems;
- new hardware technologies and their exploitation to solve exascale challenges.
Research and/or experience that brings together current theory and practice is particularly welcome.
We seek contributions in the form of a one page abstract for oral or poster presentation.
Poster submissions on recent or ongoing research in the topics of interest listed above are warmly welcomed. Poster presenters will have the opportunity to present a lightning talk (1-2 minutes) introducing the topic of their poster. Please send a brief abstract (max. 100 words, plus one image) by 1st of March 2018.
There will be a prize for the best paper and for the best student contribution.
There will be an opportunity to submit papers to a special edition of JPDC. All proceedings submissions will be peer-reviewed.
- Submissions open: 9th October 2017
- Submissions close: Extended to 11th December 2017
- Author notification: 31st January 2018
- Poster submissions close: 1st March 2018
- Early bird registrations close: 28th March 2018
- Regular registrations close: 8th April 2018
- Conference begins: 17th April 2018